Don't let an injury or pain keep you from the activities you enjoy! If you are a tennis or pickeball player who is suffering from an injury, or if you are just looking to correct your form to improve your game and prevent injuries, our Injury Assessment & Biomechanical Screen is for you. Let us take the time to evaluate your swing, and give you reccomendations based off of our findings.
Who would benefit from a biomechanical/injury assessment?
• Competitive players looking for that extra edge over their opponent
• Recreational players wanting to stay healthy and prevent injury
• Any player who is experiencing pain on or off the court
Common Causes of tennis & pickleball injuries:
• Muscle imbalances
• Weak core muscles
• Poor swing mechanics
A Full Body Functional Biomechanical Assessment (USTA HPP & FMS-based) will address the following:
• Muscular imbalances
• Areas of Weakness
• Overall Injury Risk
• Safe return to sport after an injury
Why work with a licensed physical therapist at CPR?
• Individualized tennis specific assessment performed by former Division 1 Tennis Player and Doctor of Physical Therapy
• Utilization of the USTA Player Development HighPerformance Profile: Series of tests compiled by the USTA to identify potential injury risk factors in players of all ages and levels
• Move2Perform Analysis: Evidence based injury prediction algorithm used to identify injury risk/safe return to play