Name: Ellen Miller
Credentials: PT, DPT
My official Title(s): Doctor of Physical Therapy
Specialize In or Special Training in: LSVT BIG program for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
I have been with CPR since: 2018
Hometown: Union, MI
Education: Grand Valley State University
A good day at work includes sharing stories, laughing, and connecting with my patients and coworkers.
The best part of my job is meeting new people and making an impact in their lives.
The best thing about CPR is the incredibly supportive, positive work environment, and their philosophy regarding patient-centered care.
A good weekend includes spending time on the lake or a Michigan State football game!
Something that might surprise you about me is that I have never lost in Harry Potter trivia.
- Four Quick Facts About Me:
- I spent a summer in college volunteering in South Africa at a cheetah rehabilitation sanctuary.
- I love all water sports, especially wakeboarding and wake surfing.
- I have two dogs- Layla and Wesley!
- I love to read and am always looking for a good book recommendation.